9.25.2011

Sept 2: Robins Birthday


Robin has been my best friend since fourth grade. Because we are both only children, we call one another sisters. She is so precious to me. I love that we can go months without talking, and just pick it up from where we left off the next time we chat. She met a really nice guy, Matt, who I just think the world of.

There’s a lot to be said about easy. Like your favorite sweatshirt, a summer evening breeze, or a great friend….there is something warm, comfortable, and familiar about Robin. I love her so much!

Thank you, Robin, for always being there. For taking care of my phone drama, my life drama, and any other drama I brought you along for the last 20 years. You are an amazing sister, and I am so glad we are on this journey forever together.

LOVE YOU!