10.21.2009

still waiting...

Another day of waiting...
I had the opportunity to start connecting with other moms who have children living with MPS. It is strange how close I feel to people I have only shared a 20 minute phone conversation or an e-mail with. I guess when the path you always thought you were on is detoured, and you meet others on this new path, you don't have to explain what you see on the new path now, cause they see it. You don't have to talk about your previous path, cause they've been there and were detoured too. You just start walking together. One foot in front of the other.

In the process of waiting, which we know you all are with us...
Here are some photos we would like to share...

Brooklyn in the leaves

Brooklyn and Daddy


What a great big brother!


Our great "babysitter" Ali!



Grandpa Bolling (Stef's dad) and the kiddos! I smile when I see Jayden here! He is lighting up the room and his mommy's face!




The fam at Betty Brinn Children's Museum in Milwaukee. Great for kids under 8!



Smiley girl!



Love you guys!

Cheese ball!


Mommy and Brooklyn