10.12.2009

Monday...still waiting

A quick update...we were not able to receive the test results today as we hoped. Bummer! Guess we are waiting another day. The genetic counselor said it would be Tuesday morning. So...back to our knees!
As we welcomed baby Lucy, we rejoiced in God perfect design and plan! Just the fact He can create life is awesome! We rest in the fact that he created Jayden and Brooklyn in the same way. Although at times it is hard to be feeling such a mixed bag of emotions all at once...we are thankful. God continues to bring peace. Today was a day of anticipation. My cousin gave me a message from the chapel on Anxiety and the Lord took the opportunity to speak through it. The basis of the message is God brings us peace through prayer (Phil 4:6-7). I came home from the hospital today sad, and decided to get into Scripture and on my knees. And that Scripture came to life in me. How great is our God!? I feel in my heart that without this time with God in prayer and petition, waiting another night could have crushed me. Instead, I have a peace that is unexplainable. In my mind, I am reminded that God can change His mind and has before because people cried out to Him. I believe that He has heard our prayers and has done exactly that and it is the reason we didn't get results today. His perfect will...His perfect timing...

We believe and see God already using this to bring Him glory. How can we not rejoice in that!?

6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

THANK YOU for sustaining us and letting God speak to us through you. We are listening.
With anticipation,

The Boyces