10.06.2009

Oct 6

Thank you for you overwhelming outpour of support and prayer. Thank you for crying with us. We are trying to remain calm as, again, we have no answers. Of course there are negative thoughtS that are coming in and we want to be positive and optimistic while still being realistic. jayden is the same ole Jayden! Eating ice cream, laughing and sleeping like a baby! He doesn't know any different. As I cry and start going to dark places, the Lord continuely rescues my mind. Ot is your words and your prayers that are sustaining us right now! He is using you to comfort us and hold us up. Here are some thoughts:

who ever the better life is a long life?

"I cry aloud to the Lord' I lift up my voice to the Lord for mercy. I pour out my complaint before him; before him I tell my trouble. When my spirit grows faint within me, it is you who know my way. I cry to you O Lord; I say, "You are my refuge, my portion in the land of the living. Listen to my cry, for I am in desperate need..." Ps. 142

God is big and can do Great things.

We don't have to tell God how big our storm is, we can tell our storm how big our God is! I just know God has many plans for Jayden beyond what we can even imagine and created him for a purpose, and I'm believing in the name of Jesus, that Jayden is going to live a long happy healthy life and get to complete his purpose that God created him for.

...and know that they heartache you are feeling is held a million times more by Jesus. I am so thankful that you know him.

never to buy tomorrow's troubles. Live today.

Thank you for your kind words, for feeling this with us, and sustaining us!