6.07.2010

Garage sale totals...

Thank you to all that worked so hard and volunteered so much time, money and energy to make the garage sale a huge success! I couldn't get through events with you all. Thank you for sacrificing your feelings and needs, your family time and weekend...for my children. I know it is hard for you all too to see what Sanfilippo is doing to our children. It is the last place and the first place you want to be---talking to people about why we are raising money.

I always get emotionally spent after any event....and this one is no different. 36+ hours of telling people about my children....with an MPS conference in the middle....To say the least I am officially depressed and having thoughts I wish were not there. Another, "not thriving" moment.

It is hard to describe....but as I write this, I have mixed emotions. I can't fully express them, in fear of hurting feelings, but let's just say I am extremely happy we raised so much money and extremely sad it is for my children.

Total $5,670.00