3.29.2011

Patti and Samantha


Sometimes, I feel God's grace through the love of great girlfriends. It is the first time in my life that I can say nothing compares to having girlfriends. I feel so blessed and overwhelmed to have Patti and Sam in my life. They are God's gift wrapped up in two beautiful people for me to enjoy.

I love laughing, cuddling, crying, and having insider jokes. I love that days can go by, and like a worn in pair of sweats, you can slip right into the relationship and it just feels right. Just feels like home.

This two women have changed my life and I will be forever grateful. Words can't describe what their friendship means to me. As I grow older, I never want to loose our "threesome" that works!

Thanks ladies for a wonderful night of coffee, the mob, and laughter.

I love you.
-Elizabeth