11.12.2010

Angie Devore....Oct 23

I was inspired by all my "sisters" to write this.

Angie: today we cleaned your closet. Casa de la Angie. Can you say FUN!!!??? Organizing AND Angie?! I really had a great time wearing your orthopedic grandma shoes and velvet ku-lots. We need to do that again!

No, in all seriousness, Ang, I have had the best year with you. In the last couple months, I know you have "jumped on the grenade" many times and I want you to know how much it means to me that you feel like you are part of the family. I really feel like we are sister wives, oops, I mean sisters :) I just can't stop joking with you because I have too much fun with you....my black rapper.

Thank you for letting me be myself, faults and all. For loving my kids and being so patient with them (and me). For changing poopie diapers, or just holding the bag, grabbing a hand or leg so we can get in the car, the number of frappe's and iced coffee I owe you, whatever the situation, you step in an I love that. Even more, I love getting to know you and just do life with you.

You inspire me to be a better person. To love first, talk second. To lead by example. I am glad that you open up and we can laugh and cry together. There isn't a thing I would change about you! I am so thankful for you. VP3 has been so great with you in it. It has been fun watching how God continues to work in your life and stretch you. I admire your independance and strength through these past couple years. I know you are a private person, and I am so glad that you trust me. May we continue to laugh and love, cry and grow, and VACATION together! I love you, Ang!