3.05.2010

Utah...day 3

I can feel my body detoxing from stress. It is so weird to move at such a slower pace. Although the reality of our life, and how it has changed, is still with us....it is not in the forfront of our minds for now and that is a tempory gift that I am choosing not to feel guilty about. It is so energizing to focus a a moment on taking a break and recharging the battery that stress and crisis has depleted. And, I think it is an easier decision to not feel guilty when I know it is needed and temporary. We needed this and are grateful for the opportunity to just have adult company and adult fun! We miss Jayden and Brooklyn.....but we also take joy in the little things....like traveling with no carry-ons, diapers, and handy manny DVD's. We are enjoying waking up when our bodies wake us and slowly eating breakfast....feeding only ourself and it all getting into our mouths. We also love all the things we do with our kids....but a break is nice.

Today we are headed to a Spa and then dinner...attempting to snowboard tomorrow. Jut is hitting the slopes today with Micah....

I hope he has a great time! Will update again soon!