11.03.2009

tired...

OK. the great thing I was going to post....
I am too tired to re-write it. (Shirley, could you send me the e-mail that you printed and sent me?) It was great and I will try to cut and paste it into the blog some time soon.

I feel like I am starting to wear down. I still believe in everything I claim as truth and everything you have read. I think the reality of the daily needs are just taking its toll on me physically. I am an organizer and an information collector. I am sifting through info and trying to get a handle on what an actual day will look like and there are not enough hours in a day to get it all figured out. My first reaction is to do everything now. I want to get on a schedule. I want to make a MPS info flyer for my kids. I want to clean then re-clean my house (usually by the time I finish it is dirty again). I want to make a new "normal".

Not to mention I have a sick son at home. He has a cold and an ear infection. The many dr. appointments and early intervention meetings and phone calls and school meetings and "to do" lists and organizing info. and medications and interrupted sleep and stress and blog entries and MPS info and phone calls and company and booking Disney and a new future and IEP's..............
....you get the drift. You have the same "and" this "and" that too. I had it before this MPS crap and I will have it later.
Oh yeah, did I mention laundry? I now know why people used to wear sack cloths when they were grieving and then just rip them off!

None of it is bad....it is just a lot and I am tired. In fact, it is all stuff we need. It is just a bit consuming. Although I still have found time to enjoy my kids. Today Jayden was sick so he was cuddly and Brooklyn was napping. At one point, they were both laying on my lap and that is when it hit me. THIS is what it means to enjoy moments. THIS is why God gave them to me. THIS is what is is all about. I love them so much.

Anyway, a quick entry just to wet the whistle! And some old pics to enjoy.

Exodus 17:11-13 (The Message)

10-13 Joshua did what Moses ordered in order to fight Amalek. And Moses, Aaron, and Hur went to the top of the hill. It turned out that whenever Moses raised his hands, Israel was winning, but whenever he lowered his hands, Amalek was winning. But Moses' hands got tired. So they got a stone and set it under him. He sat on it and Aaron and Hur held up his hands, one on each side. So his hands remained steady until the sun went down. Joshua defeated Amalek and its army in battle.
BEFORE

AFTER